Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge #33 - Beads!

Happy Wednesday! Hope your week is going well! I can hardly believe we are on challenge #33! If you haven't guessed from the title, this week I'm challenging you to create something with beads on it.

I decided to create a card and placed beads in the centre of the flowers and on the ends of my bow accent.



We'd love to see what you make using beads so please link up your creation below. And thanks so much for playing along with us each week! We love to see all that creativity out there!



6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Rosanne! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is such a sweet card! I'm so happy I get to play along this time. My "pearls" are actually glass beads.

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the fun challenge!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great challenge, had to think about it for a while, nice to use some of my cross stitch supplies.

    ReplyDelete