Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Up in the Clouds--Featured Projects

Lots of great projects featuring "CLOUDS" this week!  Thank you to all who played along with us!!
There is always so much great inspiration out there from our fellow paper-crafters.  I loved seeing all the ways to incorporate clouds.  It was so hard to narrow it down, but these were just a couple of the ones that made me really say "Ooo, I likey!":

Eileen -- she made a few cards, but this one was my fav!

Iulia -- so beautifully coloured!! I also love the little egg embellishments on this great Spring card

Sam -- perfect CAS card!!

Jenn Zeeb -- love the paper piecing here!

Congratulations ladies!  Please feel free to grab our "Featured" button in the sidebar to post on your blog!!
Be sure to check the blog tomorrow for a new challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that my rainbow card was featured :) All of the entries were inspirational! Thanks for the fun challenge ... I am looking forward to playing again soon!

    ReplyDelete