Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Featured CAS Cards!

Thank you to everyone who played along with us this past week!  I loved all the gorgeous clean and simple cards that were created!

Here are some of my favourites ~













Louise





This last card says it all:  My world is brighter because of you!  That is how I feel when I look at all of these lovely cards!

If your card was featured, then be sure to grab our Featured Button from the sidebar and proudly display it on your blog.  You deserve it!

Joanne

5 comments:

  1. So glad I helped brighten your world Joanne :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see my card featured along with all the other super creations. Thanks for the wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my card!! That was a very pleasant surprise. It sure brightens MY world to be in the company of such talented ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my card is being featured! Thank you Joanne! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete