Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Challenge #353 ~ CASE A Card

Hello everyone.  Welcome to a new challenge today.  It's Heather and it is my turn to hostess this week's challenge.  My theme title "CASE A Card".  Now are you all familiar with what that means?  CASEing a card basically means "copy and share everything" or as some people say "copy and steal everything".  So my challenge is for you to copy a card from someone that inspires you.  Make sure you give credit to the person you have cased, otherwise it really is just stealing.

There are many people in the crafting world that I am inspired by.  I looked through a number of blogs and decided I would use a former girlfriend from here to case, Tracy.  And the card I chose to case was this one:


There was just something about the layout and the colours that truly inspired me.  Here's my version:


So why not join us this week and show us a  card that is CASEd from someone that inspires you.  I am so looking forward to seeing what you all create.

Hugs, Heather






4 comments:

  1. Your CASEd card is so cute Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, your card is adorable! I think it's interesting to see that we all chose different people who inspire us! No two are alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS'ed card Heather and thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete