Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #356- Happy Birthday!

Hi there! Donna here again to host the challenge this week. I am always in need of Birthday cards and I thought you all might as well. So this week the theme is Happy Birthday! Just create a birthday card or project and link it below. I will post my top pics here next Tuesday. And don't forget to grab your top pick badge if you are chosen.

For my card I used a stamp from My Favorite Things cute little pigs set. My card is an easel card too. I just gave this card to my daughter last week for her special day. She really liked it too.

So let's celebrate birthdays this week! I can't wait to see what you create!

Have fun!
Donna









3 comments:

  1. Wow, the Girlfriends were really into pigs this week...so funny! Sorry, Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! Love how just the image and sentiment open up to an easel card. Clever! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete