Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Challenge #387 Hippity Hoppity

Hi Everyone!
Sandy here, I want to welcome you and thank you for joining us this week for the challenge. And a big thank you to all of you who participated in last week's challenge, It's Clear to Me.  Kate picked a fun challenge. 
This week's challenge is Hippity Hoppity.  Your creation needs to include something that hops, like a grasshopper, kangaroo or a bunny.  Now I know it's close to Easter, but this does not need to be an Easter card.  Well, hop to it & join in on the fun, you can add your link below.  The girlfriends have been hopping this week too, check out each of their blogs.  This challenge will end next Tuesday, April - yes that's April 4th!  Here's my card ~
Thanks for joining us, I can't wait to see your creations!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Sandy!!! Love love love your card design! And that bunny is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a fun challenge! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet, I love that LOTV image and your beautiful coloring!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a fun challenge! Super cute card Sandy!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete